The Gospel of Jesus
“The Way, the Truth and the Life”
The Urantia Book
5. The Discourse on True Religion
(1728.3) 155:5.1 This memorable discourse on religion, summarized and restated in modern phraseology, gave expression to the following truths:
(1728.4) 155:5.2 While the religions of the world have a double origin — natural and revelatory — at any one time and among any one people there are to be found three distinct forms of religious devotion. And these three manifestations of the religious urge are:
(1728.5) 155:5.3 1. Primitive religion. The seminatural and instinctive urge to fear mysterious energies and worship superior forces, chiefly a religion of the physical nature, the religion of fear.
(1728.6) 155:5.4 2. The religion of civilization. The advancing religious concepts and practices of the civilizing races — the religion of the mind — the intellectual theology of the authority of established religious tradition.
(1728.7) 155:5.5 3. True religion — the religion of revelation. The revelation of supernatural values, a partial insight into eternal realities, a glimpse of the goodness and beauty of the infinite character of the Father in heaven — the religion of the spirit as demonstrated in human experience.
(1729.1) 155:5.6 The religion of the physical senses and the superstitious fears of natural man, the Master refused to belittle, though he deplored the fact that so much of this primitive form of worship should persist in the religious forms of the more intelligent races of mankind. Jesus made it clear that the great difference between the religion of the mind and the religion of the spirit is that, while the former is upheld by ecclesiastical authority, the latter is wholly based on human experience.
(1729.2) 155:5.7 And then the Master, in his hour of teaching, went on to make clear these truths:
(1729.3) 155:5.8 Until the races become highly intelligent and more fully civilized, there will persist many of those childlike and superstitious ceremonies which are so characteristic of the evolutionary religious practices of primitive and backward peoples. Until the human race progresses to the level of a higher and more general recognition of the realities of spiritual experience, large numbers of men and women will continue to show a personal preference for those religions of authority which require only intellectual assent, in contrast to the religion of the spirit, which entails active participation of mind and soul in the faith adventure of grappling with the rigorous realities of progressive human experience.
(1729.4) 155:5.9 The acceptance of the traditional religions of authority presents the easy way out for man’s urge to seek satisfaction for the longings of his spiritual nature. The settled, crystallized, and established religions of authority afford a ready refuge to which the distracted and distraught soul of man may flee when harassed by fear and tormented by uncertainty. Such a religion requires of its devotees, as the price to be paid for its satisfactions and assurances, only a passive and purely intellectual assent.
(1729.5) 155:5.10 And for a long time there will live on earth those timid, fearful, and hesitant individuals who will prefer thus to secure their religious consolations, even though, in so casting their lot with the religions of authority, they compromise the sovereignty of personality, debase the dignity of self-
(1729.6) 155:5.11 The religion of the spirit means effort, struggle, conflict, faith, determination, love, loyalty, and progress. The religion of the mind — the theology of authority — requires little or none of these exertions from its formal believers. Tradition is a safe refuge and an easy path for those fearful and halfhearted souls who instinctively shun the spirit struggles and mental uncertainties associated with those faith voyages of daring adventure out upon the high seas of unexplored truth in search for the farther shores of spiritual realities as they may be discovered by the progressive human mind and experienced by the evolving human soul.
(1729.7) 155:5.12 And Jesus went on to say: “At Jerusalem the religious leaders have formulated the various doctrines of their traditional teachers and the prophets of other days into an established system of intellectual beliefs, a religion of authority. The appeal of all such religions is largely to the mind. And now are we about to enter upon a deadly conflict with such a religion since we will so shortly begin the bold proclamation of a new religion — a religion which is not a religion in the present-
(1730.1) 155:5.13 Pointing out each of the twenty-
(1730.2) 155:5.14 All twenty-
(1730.3) 155:5.15 The evangelists and apostles went apart by themselves for a short time. Their spirits were uplifted, their minds were inspired, and their emotions mightily stirred by what Jesus had said. But when Andrew called them together, the Master said only: “Let us resume our journey. We go into Phoenicia to tarry for a season, and all of you should pray the Father to transform your emotions of mind and body into the higher loyalties of mind and the more satisfying experiences of the spirit.”
(1730.4) 155:5.16 As they journeyed on down the road, the twenty-
Friendship enhances the joys and glorifies the triumphs of life. Loving and intimate human associations tend to rob suffering of its sorrow and hardship of much of its bitterness.
The Urantia Book (160:2.8)
Creation of the Evil Discrimination of Religious Castes
But as religion becomes institutionalized, its power for good is curtailed, while the possibilities for evil are greatly multiplied.
The dangers of formalized religion are:
fixation of beliefs and crystallization of sentiments;
accumulation of vested interests with increase of secularization;
tendency to standardize and fossilize truth;
diversion of religion from the service of God to the service of the church;
inclination of leaders to become administrators instead of ministers;
tendency to form sects and competitive divisions;
establishment of oppressive ecclesiastical authority;
creation of the aristocratic “chosen-
fostering of false and exaggerated ideas of sacredness;
the routinizing of religion and the petrification of worship;
tendency to venerate the past while ignoring present demands;
failure to make up-
entanglement with functions of secular institutions;
it creates the evil discrimination of religious castes;
it becomes an intolerant judge of orthodoxy;
it fails to hold the interest of adventurous youth and gradually loses the saving message of the gospel of eternal salvation.
The Urantia Book (1092.3) 99:6.3
What is true religion? What is the real Gospel of Jesus?
How does one attain eternal life?
62 Registered Businesses of Chris Dwaine Christensen’s Primary Estate
62 Business Strategies To End All Wars On Urantia
Chris Dwaine Christensen (DBAs) Doing Business As:
1. AmericaPC.US® File and Entity Number 10326375®,
2. Angels Archway Metropolitan Center® File and Entity Number 10325897®,
3. Childreamia® File and Entity Number 10215686®,
4. Chris America® File and Entity Number 10288235®,
5. Chris AmeriCash Beneficiary Care Insurance Company® File and Entity Number 10325904®,
6. Christ Michael® File and Entity Number 9723113®,
7. Dove Tree Dollar Share Printing Company® File and Entity Number 10366320®,
8. Galaxy Groceries® File and Entity Number 10325917®,
9. InternationalMonetaryFund.Mobi® File and Entity Number 9719076®,
10. LynxStar® Operating System® File and Entity Number 10325898®,
11. Majestone® File and Entity Number 8729356®,
12. Majestone Air And Space Craft Company® File and Entity Number 10402541®,
13. Majestone Broadcasting Company® File and Entity Number 10402546®,
14. Majestone Brokers And Sales Company® File and Entity Number 10437482®,
15. Majestone Electronics Manufacturing, Sales And Distribution Company® File and Entity Number 10290138®,
16. Majestone Enterprises® File and Entity Number 9263666®,
17. Majestone Generators® File and Entity Number 10327506®,
18. Majestone Motor Car Company® File and Entity Number 10402545®,
19. Majestone Music® File and Entity Number 10325918®,
20. Majestone Universal Computer Manufacturing And Sales Company® File and Entity Number 10177261®,
21. Majestone Wireless® File and Entity Number 10290139®,
22. MajiCloud® File and Entity Number 10288193®,
23. MajicHut® File and Entity Number 10325924®,
24. Majic Phone® File and Entity Number 10441550®,
25. MajicTune® File and Entity Number 10325925®,
26. Mechalona Castles® File and Entity Number 10437653®,
27. Modern Trend Fashions® File and Entity Number 10402551®,
28. Nebadon Criminal Investigation Services® File and Entity Number 10437647®,
29. Paradise Club Holders Association® File and Entity Number 10402514®,
30. Pawn Brokers Exchange® File and Entity Number 10177269®,
31. Rainbow Weapon American Indian Victor Tribe® File and Entity Number 10325902®,
32. Sequestrator Operating System® File and Entity Number 10177262®,
33. StarGazer Browser® File and Entity Number 10444547®,
34. Star Gazer Hospital® File and Entity Number 10444545®,
35. The Majestone Universal Stock Market Company® File and Entity Number 10286371®,
36. TheRoadHome.Property® File and Entity Number 10286364®,
37. The School of Majestone® File and Entity Number 10400969®,
38.United Immigration Center Of America® File and Entity Number 10364821®,
39. Universal Bureau Of Internal Affairs® File and Entity Number 10364615®,
40. UniversalPoliceForce.Com® File and Entity Number 8600035®
41. Urantia® File and Entity Number 10286961®,
42. Urantia Earth® File and Entity Number 10286848®,
43. Urantia Earth Apartments, Houses, Offices And Buildings Owner® File and Entity Number 10367610®,
44. Urantia Earth Department Of Education And Student Loan Finance Owner® File and Entity Number 10371281®
45. Urantia Earth Gold, Gemstones, Precious Metals And Minerals Owner® File and Entity Number 10286365®,
46. Urantia Earth Oil, Gas, Chemical, Solar And Universal Energy Company® File and Entity Nmber 10286369®,
47. Urantia Earth Planetary Land, Electricity, Food, Water, Financial Institutes, Housing, Real Estate And Profitable Material Sales Owner® File and Entity Number 10149147®,
48. Urantia Earth Resources Manager And Planetary Owner® File and Entity Number 10116691®,
49. Urantia Earth Universal Communications Company® File and Entity Number 10251630®,
50. Urantia Earth Universal Indigenous Creatures Air, Fire And Souls Owner® File and Entity Number 10325872®,
51. Urantia Earth Universal Transportation Company® File and Entity Number 10286367®,
52. Urantia Earth Utah Country Estate Owner® File and Entity Number 10400968®,
53. Urantia Earth Utah State, County, City, Angels, Light, Rain And Skies Owner® File and Entity Number 10325873®,
54. Urantia Earth World Wide Web Internet Owner® File and Entity Number 10364620®,
55. Urantia International Peacekeepers Union® File and Entity Number 10401245®,
56. UrantiaPlanetaryGovernment.Com® File and Entity Number 10364496®,
57. Urantia Schools, Storage, Distribution Sales And Employment Agency Owner® File and Entity Number 10402539®,
58. UrantiaUniversalMilitary.Com® File and Entity Number 10364611®,
59. Urantia Utah Rescue Mission® File and Entity Number 10402581®,
60. Utah City Storage, Warehouse, Distribution And Sales Company® File and Entity Number 10402540®,
61. Weapon® File and Entity Number 10115163®
62. Windows11® File and Entity Number 10446322®
Copyright© 2017 Chris Dwaine Christensen®
Copyright© 2017 Christ Michael®
Copyright© 2017 Majestone®
Copyright© 2017 Weapon®
*All Rights Reserved. *All Violators Will Be Prosecuted.
$9.99 Per Month Membership Sequestrator® Operating System Club Subscription
Item # Sequestrator® O/S @ $9.99 Per Month©
The SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System is a new development which will separate us children of God from the corrupt & criminal governments of the world. $9.99 per month that we are now beginning to collect from each potential member is an account opener as well as initial funding for our new profit sharing enterprise.
What is this all about?
Majestone Enterprises® is the active owner and operator of the Universal Police Force® & UniversalPoliceForce.Com® law enforcement agencies sourced from our Universal Father & Paradise.
**Background Checks Will Be Conducted -
*All Governments (and affiliates) must pay a $21 Billion USD Non-
*No Government, Organization, Agency, Institution or Business, etc., is allowed to pass a law or policy that allows them to view content of our active members.
*A $1 Trillion $USD ($1,000,000,000,000) Fine will be collected for Trespassing, Theft, Invasion of Privacy, Treason, Vandalism and an act of war upon our true members.
25. Majic Bank®.Com
26. Majic Bank®.US
27. Majic Phone®.Com
29. Majic Phone®.US
32. Majic Sex®.Club
93. Star Children.US
96. I Am Weapon®.US
106. Urantia Earth®.US
107. Urantia Earth®.Net
108. Urantia Earth®.Com